The climate crisis is a crisis of ownership. While corporations control our resources and labor, those facing the greatest impacts of the crisis are prevented from building the solutions needed for our survival. Climate justice calls for divestment and reinvestment in an oppositional economy that builds power for communities on the frontlines of the crisis. The Reinvest in Our Power Network will be hosting a closed gathering for active members of the network that will allow project partners to dig into shared visioning and working through key challenges.
At this gathering, we hope to:
- Bring together different wings of the Reinvest in Our Power Network to build stronger relationships between individuals and organizations
- Grapple with key strategic questions and develop a program plan for the next 1-2 years.
- Shift infrastructure to support decentralization
This network gathering is invitation only. For more information, please contact Beta Coronel at beta [at] 350.org or Audrey Irvine-Broque at audreyirvinebroque [at] me.com.
- Betamia S. Coronel (350.org)
- Audrey Irvine-Broque (Fossil Fuel Divestment Student Network)